Monday, July 13, 2015

Lazy Lake Day

After a morning wee break, Mike snapped some amazing shots of the still lake.  By the time I woke, the breeze kicked in a rippled the surface.  Miller Lake would be a perfect canoe lake, too bad my canoe was left hanging in the shop at home.  But at least today we were blessed with the knowledge that we didn't have to pack up after breakfast. 


My solar powered dog recharged her batteries then we poked around the lake and the kids played among the fallen trees. 

And a few snaps of our camp.  It took some serious manuvering, but we fit.


Mike and I unhooked the Jeep from the trailer and hit the trails while the family stayed behind to relax. I couldn't decide which pictures I liked the best about our trail day, so this day turned into 30+ final shots...so two posts it is...

Up next, Ellis Point.

No comments:

Post a Comment